Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Monday, October 15: A Gasy Day


Well I woke up very stiff and little funky in the stomach but I ate a lot of cereal I was very hungry. I then 

 ent to the sunrise completely wiped out. There’s a big meeting I just couldn’t pay attention to well. Once I got the coffee I felt like A human being for the first

 time. I got moving and went to work. Well just before I got to work I got 

  message from somebody in OkCupid. First of all woman initiated the contact 

 hich I hardly ever happens to me. She looked pretty real there was one  phrase  or word that was funny. I decided to ask what section 

 f Philadelphia she lives in. And guess how she responded she said “Pittsburgh.“ well you know
I went off on that. I don’t think I’ll be doing

 anything with her. She’s just so bogus! Well, I wrote about 2 or 3 paragraphs and then the computer just froze while I was talking 

 o Siri. This web program does not like serious whatsoever. Well, I made progress  towards the end of the day on the alerts and then my assistant district minute straighter leaned over me while I was shutting down my 14 tabs on my windows. It was 5:05 PM and they want you out by five. Well I got out and it was raining 
and very little but hardly enough to get you wet. I think caught the train to the trolley to 19th St. I was thinking of going to La Colombe because I thought the crowd 

 as younger or older but that really wasn’t the case and it has too strong coffee and milk. I didn’t want to get gaseous again. I decided to go to Saxbys. I just

 thought of something. This is really nothing new as usual but I really  am kind of a shy person believe it or not!  I buried it under a whole bunch 

 f other stuff but you know there's people from the program here

 at the Saxbys at 5:50 PM.  I do say hi and then retreat to my window to take

 pictures. I'm not saying good or bad but it is something. I still feel kind of funny plunging myself in groups of people. I will share this with my therapist of course nat, is the best my stomach and had half felt all day. Mostly today it was just a lot of little minor upset nothing major at all. I hope you had a fine day the clouds are breaking up but there a cool looking low lying crowds were really nice.
🐠🐡🐡🐡🐡🦀🦀🦀

No comments: