Sunday, October 21, 2018

Sunday, October 21: cloudy and cold and I’m feeling old.

Well after sleeping pretty well last night I caught the 33 bus 

 rom 13th and market to 20th and Fairmount. And I got there almost on time after getting a coffee. I ran into Wes at the OCF. The meeting 

 tself is about the eight step and it was hard to sit through for me due to personal issues. After the meeting I went to the coffee shop 

 nd a possible date kind of just fell flat. I then did go to the Al-Anon and that was decent.  It was very intense but I liked it. I decided 

 o go to West Philly and get some Indian samosas and some dinner food for this coming week. After that I relaxed and ate and talked to Donna. I got an 

 nexpected call from Danielle R. She’s renting places on Chester Avenue so I decided after talking to her for a while that I would would go over there and look at the 

 lace since I wasn’t doing anything else at the moment. I went over there and it was interesting it’s what I remembered

 she’s a bit eccentric old woman in the house reflected that.  There were 2 suites and one basic room. Each of them has a $35 a month

 cleaning fee that she created. So the total for one is 830 in the total for the other one is 715. She gave me her upfront charges in the application

 more on that another day. It was a little bit weird but I would be saving 230 a month which could go along way to save money 
for that stupid credit card and other bills that I haven’t been able to fork up in the last year. I have to think about that.I decided then to head on the trolley. The good thing about Chester Avenue three trolley rates go up
Chester Ave. I never realized that.  . I'm just ended the 60 minutes meeting it had the feel of a 

 eeting close to careening out of control. There are some insane dude smelling in making noises every so often.. here is the payment breakdown. It might

 be similar in other places around this fair city.
4803 Regent $100 for Application fee
$680. Security Deposit 
$715 due November 1st
$715 due November 30th


I would have my own space on the third floor and is only one person living in the space. The landlady a bit eccentric I don't know if I'm gonna do it but saving 230 a month in rent is kind of enticing anywa it’s 922 I’m walking home I’m hoping to talk in the phone a bit 

No comments: