Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Sunday, September 30: September ends with son

Well I woke up at my moms this morning around 9:30 AM. 

  had breakfast of eggs and toast I didn’t get driven to the media train 

 tation and I caught a train headed toward Center City Philadelphia. The train got 

 elayed due to various construction issues going on. The weekend of

 discovery and wonder continued with really nice weather the
continued from yesterday. I think it was a nice weekend we’ve had in at least two months. You go through my blog postings and check it out yourself. While on the

 train I found all kinds of Memes that that I can relate to and I hought some of my friends can relate to as well. I was totally entertained by them while  he train putt putt towards Center City.t  When I got to Center City I decided to check out a convention that was going on made up of engineers. From the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers to other groups. It was a fairly big 

 onvention. I just walked in during the lunch hour so I wasn’t stopped without my tag. I obviously

 didn’t have a tag to get in. I got in and observe the many displays that were put up all around the convention center. I got myself a sandwich and some chips and ate
. I was very very hungry. After that I noticed they had massage area. It was basically for neck and back massages are
you leaned up against this apparatus. 

 t was very nice and I didn’t have to wait that long. I really
enjoyed that. I talk to some woman and the Eagles were playing and they can choke that game away in overtime 
  well just like Penn State. They lost to the Titans! They 

 re now 2-2 this season. I then decided to get a massages. I’ve been promising myself and 
massage for a little while now. It wasn’t bad at all she walked on my back and gave a really firm touch on that massage. That felt really nice. I then walked through Chinatown and got some fruit from the fruit stand. I then came
home and filled up my refrigerator. it’s about it’s full it’s ever 

 even since I’ve moved in here almost a year ago. After that was done I decided I would just sit home and chill for the rest of the day for going to the 60 minutes. I wanted to 60 minutes and the meetings getting small again. It’s weird how meetings transition. I then attempted to get sleep on time. More on that later









No comments: