Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Tuesday, October 9: Sunrise, Work and Fairmount

Well today I had a really hard time getting myself out of bed. I really 

 truggled to get myself moving. I then went to sunrise  but I was almost 25 minutes late. That’s kind of a bummer but I have to just get up  then the alarm goes off to give myself enough 

 ime to shower and leave on time. Anyhow after the meeting there was a business
meeting and I didn’t volunteer this month only because I volunteered for September and October. I did send Bill the notes from  the GSR meeting that I missed last 

 onth. He was very appreciative of it which made me feel happy. I 
then hung out with Mike at the Saxbys 

 nd got myself my coffee for the morning. I didn’t want to work and  interviewed about 5 or 
6 people  oday. It was fairly busy. I found out this stat that 8 people were rejected a.k.a. did not go to the 

 rogram last week. That’s one effing week! We only way I  could possibly keep up is the fact that I 
can’t do sanctions until Harrisburg gives us the OK. I’m counting  on Harrisburg to be slow. I need at least the 

 ull week and probably next week as well. I really have never seen the alerts this ridiculous. It’s a lot of work. After work I had it all down to tutor for Fairmount

 Clubhouse. and went to the meeting. I  didn’t see Wes. It was a decent meeting

 however. After the meeting I went down to Pennsylvania 

 venue to catch the 32 bus. The bus made me wait a while. The good thing

 is I got some pretty far out night pictures. This new camera definitely takes night pictures much better it’s very noticeable.

No comments: