Thursday, October 18, 2018

Thursday, October 18: Chilly and Busy

Good morning how are you is the world out there in Internet land? Well Internet land is doing OK as for 

 yself I was kind of emotional this morning but the meeting was excellent and  I got there only 2 minutes late. I got kind of emotional in my own head. The 

 eeting was good and intense. It was a beginners meeting. And then talk to my sponsor and agreed to meet on Monday. I then ran over it got 

 ome Zaxby’s coffee and there are no 21 bus so I walked caught the EL and got 
 o work at 9:11 AM. It’s now 1:58 PM and my first client just came in.  I needed a little break. It is pretty chilly out here I must say I’ve got to light 

 ayers on a sweater coat and a and a windbreaker jacket. I ended up seeing a 4th

 person with all that was supposed to add into him and close 

 ut the cash. So I had a last-minute change Center and some 

 ther middling things that I had to take care of. I calculated that since 

 October 4, I have had 149 alerts that’s the 155 and 156 alerts.I have disposed of or took action on 93 Of them. Lord give me strength. Well, I left work and headed on to the Fairmount meeting. I didn’t go to the coffee shop
 and sit I just bought the coffee went straight there because I don’t want to be stuck in the back. And then hung out with Wes and saw
Jen for about two seconds. 

 hey’re going to call GrubHub. Definitely acting more like a couple that’s on the mend. I think came home pop some Motrin or pop 

 ne 800 mg Motrin because this cold seems to have headaches are a main feature. It seems to help that’s 

 or sure. Well they dropped me off at the corner of broad and Fairmount and I caught the subway home but first I grabbed myself a hoagie at the corner 

 tore nearby. so it Goes trudging the road to happy destiny.……

No comments: