Monday, October 08, 2018

Monday October 8th: Columbus Day

Morning. I had two dreams. One I woke up from 

 n 8:03 AM. That one was about going on a weird island in the middle of nowhere. It was Caribbean and I was consistently uncomfortable and always 
 needed stuff but with shoes, food, 

 hatever. I think I was with Larry and a couple other people. I then 

 ent back to sleep. It’s now 10:36 AM I just woke up to stay up. I had 

  dream I was working on some project one on a house and one on 

 ailroad tracks. As with my brother John I couldn’t quite understand us di

rections or do anything right. It kind of reminded me of my move 

 ack on Labor Day weekend. I called that anxiety dream 
 or lack of a better word. The last conversation  had my friend told me that I 
might’ve had somebody who is caring then I blew off back in February  nd they don’t hang out with me

 outside because people think were a couple. This is the 2nd time she

 said that. I’m not sure why that keeps coming up. She did however admit

 that it was good that my other friend was available to hang out with 

since she hadn’t been. Well that won’t last. She is about to start dating 

a guy she knew from before. Yes and so it goes. Well little bit 

 fter 3 PM I cited to go out of the house and go to cut and get my haircut. Turns 

 ut they’re closed. That was a blessing in the sky‘s because

 Siri told me about a place called Groom. That place is right inside my building downstairs. It's been

 there the whole time and it's 10 bucks cheaper $25 instead of $35. I had to scrounge

 for change or the remaining $7 because I was out of the ATM money.  I gathered all my change that I had left. 

 t comes out to approximately 17 bucks.  I also discovered I left my credit card in 

 rdmore at La Lemon . It’s the place I nwent to Saturday night.  I have to go to Ardmore

 tonight. to the laundries going to wait. It’s now 537 time to meet somebody is going to make the coffee and start spending my loose change. I 

 ot there in plenty of time to meet the person at Saxbys. I got a  coffee help set up the chairs and my friend showed up 

 nd then will bit later I still have my coffee on the floor during the  meeting I didn’t get the chair and then I walked 

 ith Wes to 17th and JFK and he caught the 48 and I caught the 44 to go back to El Lemon

 to pick up my card.

No comments: