Sunday, October 07, 2018

Sunday, October 7: A Day in Fairmount and the Water Works


Well I got up at 8:30 AM and then I realized the meeting was at 9:30 PM. I miss the 48 bus by about 30 seconds 

 nd decided to take Uber. The original plan was to 33 but it never showed up. I think there was some kind of suicide walk today. Then it ended by the time I got in on the Uber. The 

 ude was very quick and got me there with only two minutes late. I ran into somebody I was friends with on Facebook I don’t remember ever 

 eeting before. Later afterwards she recalled meeting me at

 the sunrise when people were getting kicked out for being 

 isruptive. I got to tell her that things have calm down a lot since then. 

 he said she had been to Fairmount in a long time. She seemed

 pretty nice maybe I’ll see her again I hope. Anyhow I decided to walk down 

 towards the Fairmount Park waterworks down behind 

 he art museum. I didn’t want to just go straight home. All my friends were all occupied either by dating or going to Delaware which is some peoples 

 dea of an escape place. So I walked around the Waterworks and it was pretty picturesque despite the easy overcast skies. The sun did 

 ake several peaks out. I didn’t had a nice talk with a friend and she seems to be settling on one dude of all the dudes she has met online. I then talked to 

 es for a little bit and he had helped throw stuff out with 

 omeone. He’s doing OK so far. I then decided to take the bus home because I needed to 

 hower and and eat the Giro sandwich that I bought on the way home. I was hungry as crap. I mean I was really hungry. I sat and ate and decided to take a nap. I got up from a nap really groggy watch some NFL highlights.
Eagles game wasn’t on yet so then I took a shower and then headed  down to 60 minutes. After going to 60 minutes, I talked 

 n the phone with two people.

 told me that might’ve had somebody who is caring then I blew heroff back in February and they don’t hang out with me outside because people think were a couple. This is the 2nd time she said that.
Karma is a bitch man! It  really is! 







 I noticed when I handle a relationship wrong end up paying for it somehow just the way it is I suppose I sound like a friend of mine it says thatGod doesn’t like him but I’m not gonna go that but I frustrate myself




No comments: