Saturday, October 27, 2018

Saturday, October 27: Meeting Canvassing & rain

This morning I got up really tired but I foisted myself up and that was a good thing. 

I then decided to go to Larry‘s meeting in old city rather than Fairmount. It was pretty good it was small some of the regular people

 are there. There was one guy with a really thick Irish accent  who is kind of bothering me for some reason. Anyhow I met Larry‘s 

 ew friend who’s in private equity and has a hairstyle like a Wall Street dude. He’s a nice enough fellow. Well, I saw that it was time to catch the 33 bus and it was 
right behind me when I was half a block away so I caught the 17 bus. I managed to catch up to the 33 bus ran off the 17 bus and got on the 33 bus. I went to a prep session. Mostly cute 

 dealistic young women and three of us dude. The house we met at was

 very very nice. I was fairly nervous and not sure how it would go. I listened 

 nd went through with it and went out. Of all the neighborhoods they

 picked for me it was the neighborhood I used to live in Meredith Street

 and N. 24th St. Well most mostly nobody was home which 

 as just Jim dandy with me frankly. It was a trip meandering through my 

 neighborhood. I even knocked don’t want to Sharon’s 

 riends but someone home appeared to be her father, answered holding onto a dog. So I assume her and her hubby are probably on fab trip. 

  think it was her birthday according to Facebook. Don’t know for sure

 but anyway. Bye then gave back my canvassing material and headed home or I got a Giro sandwich ate and relaxed.

No comments: