Friday, October 12, 2018

Friday, October 12: Fall is Finally Here!

Well I woke up to a real fall day today. I did have my short-sleeved shirt on 

 ut I felt comfortable anyhow. It’s the first really nice 

 rispy fall day we’ve had this month. I really think that’s true. It’s also 

payday so that’s a good thing too I’m not completely

 broke hooray! I was in a very good mood. The best mood I’ve been

 in touch in the last week and a half. I was saying hi to people and 

smiling and stuff. It’s nice to feel decent. I went to the meeting went to 

 axbys hang out with my friend Mike. I’m just working  right now it’s 12:16 PM time to get lunch and take a break in this beautiful sunny 

 eather. Well I went back to work so if you more people and got some on my alerts done. I forgot to take my meds this morning so I’ve got a nice little

 headache. I feel the hands of a cold starting in my throat. That’s here they all start. Anyhow I left work in a reasonable hour took the L to the bank and

 then I went to the OCF Coffeehouse at the corner of 3rd and 

 arket Street. It’s a very panoramic view. Unlike the last 

 ime I was here there’s not loud people yeah bring about really loud

 so it’s really nice quiet and I guess I should be quie talking to the damn phone. Now there is something wrong with Scott Wagner. He’s running for governor. And he looks like such a twit 
trying to be “mini Trump.“Scott Wagner to Gov. Tom Wolf: 'I'm going to stomp all over your face with golf spikes' He is such an ass clown. I’m glad he’s losing!!!
Anyhow. I met up with Larry at his house and we took a walk 
around Center City and went to a meeting and then visit a friend of his and hung out

 for a little while. It was very relaxing that’s for sure. I had a massive

 headache though because of the lack of meds. I then bought a

 cheesesteak an old city and took Uber home because 

  don’t want my steak to get all cold in this weather. I was so hungry can you believe it. Anyhow I just relaxed. And my headache slowly subsided from the pillars of my mind

No comments: