Thursday, November 01, 2018

Thursday, November 1: Midterm Madness on a Pretty Day

Good sunny morning to everyone out there in Internet land.

 Today is Thursday, November 1 five days left to limit term elections. I got up and I made it time to the meeting because I had taken my shower & a shave last night. I got there and it was a nice pack meeting and the topic was courage which is led by a friend of mine. I got a positive response to a text question I asked. 

 hat was encouraging. Just trying to stay keep my cool and do what I do. 
then walked my friend Mike and we talked a bunch and it is a beautiful day and 

 eautiful day to look at the scenery and take photos and whatnot. I then 

 aught the trolley but was busy with my phone and went to 33rd St. I then

 got back on the out and headed to work. Today is the day I’m going to have to multitask & and get stuff done since I’m planning to take tomorrow off. I was hoping 

 o get the later ride to Gettysburg and gray so I can work

 till at least noon and take care of personal business and then head to 

 ettysburg tomorrow. We shall soon see. Well turn man this is even more mad this year. Trump is trying to educate his face, the only group of voters he cares about, and using fear mongering to an extent that has never been seen before. He’s now says he’s going to send
5200 troops to the Mexican board to keep the horde of of the caravan from coming in the United States she can sign legislation by executive order to and perforate citizenship. He knows he can’t do  it but his base will love it. At least there is good 

 ews locally in Pennsylvania. Wolf, Casey maintain big leads in new F&M Poll.   hat’s real good news especially in the governorship front. 
 Scott Wagner’s and a pleat scary ass hole. Well today I came in and took care of one case it was looming over my head ended up just getting actual wages and closing 

 he case so it’s out of my way for at least a month or two. I  got a little defensive but it worked out. I then finish my report on time and sent it without being prompted. I then

 worked on my alerts and Saul a total of three people. I had to Walkens I saw one and told the other  want to go back to the career link. I then got rea

l tired came to the coffee uhouse. It’s now 6:12 PM I have to make a decision on who I’m going to get a ride with someone

 leaves at four, which is my preference or someone that leaves at 11 which would only give me about an hour and a half at work. I hope to see the guy at the meeting but I don’t now

No comments: