Monday, October 29, 2018

Monday, October 29: No Rent & Pay Bills

Well I slept pretty well this morning and about 6:00 AM this morning I 

 ealized that I already paid rent for the month of November when I paid the 2 months rent

 upfront. It was an aha moment like I haven’t had in years. 😁😁😁😁. I then went to sunrise a little bit late and got to meet the one that liked my pictures a little bit. I then went
to work and proceed to call three different creditors and pay two of them off and paid one down. One of them have to pay the entire balance by November 16 or be socked  $500 worth of interest charges Anyhow, I plowed through my sanction list. Basically
I can’t sanction anybody side I’m just scheduling but it did take a little time and I got 30 of them 

 one so my next step is to finish the list by Wednesday since I’m not going 

 e in work on Friday and I’m sure the report will be due before 

 riday. So just before I was gonna leave early, I discovered I had more than 45 days of 

 nnual and I  just went freaky because I thought I was going 

 o be losing because I got 20 days over.. Later on when I calm down I realize if I don’t use all of it it will be converted to stick time. Anyhow I got there 15 minutes late I just kept talking about my financials and my moving. And I’m starting my new group next Monday at five.

No comments: