Wednesday, October 03, 2018

Wednesday, October 3: Sunrise Work $ Issue and Self-Care

I had a really different cold time getting up. Last night I had to take care business 

 ue to the fact I mixed cereal Indian food orange and a plum in 
my diet last night present got up showered and got to the sunrise about 2 minutes late. There was a speaker. He said he didn’t do the steps over 20 years. I felt a kinship to 

 he dude I know how he feels.I'm really glad I don't have to do sanctions. Otherwise it would be much worse😖 The new system is helpful it allows me to

 export to an Excel file so I'm going to save them all and try to get them done in the next two days or is many as I can

 since it is the end of the month "run" this week. I'm supposed to be there by four I'm going to be a little bit late. It'll feel good to shower and

 get the massage. I  then will have time to chill between that and my therapy appointment at 5:45. It's a nice day. I kind of wish I could've had the massage a little bit later but this 

 orces me get out once in a while and get some sunshine😊 Anyhow I got there by around 10 after four and it was cool because I had to do was get there by 4:30 PM at the latest. The massage
was nice and she talked about her new 

 oyfriend and other such things and next thing you know it it was 5:30 PM. I only had 15 minutes to get dressed and go to my therapy appointment. Fortunately 

 t was a block away. It was a decent appointment. Can you get tin you with my assignments. I then met a friend Natalie and we  walked up to the dog park at Schuylkill. They had a couple food trucks and 

  movie showing it was pretty cool. After I got home I talked to my friend and she told me about a helicopter being used to break up a A tailgating party at Penn State during the Ohio State game. That’s
  quite an awful way to break up the party. Oh yes at 2:18pm, every cell phone got buzzed  or the presidential alert system. First time that we got done. I don’t to it if we thought that it was trump getting himself and everybody’s free. Supposedly that wasn’t the case according to the Slate article that I read.Oh yes at 2:18pm, every cell phone got buzzed

No comments: