Friday, October 05, 2018

Friday, October 5: tons of work

When I got up in time and let the meeting this morning. Attendance 

 icked up a little bit after 7:15 AM when the meeting started. I think I picked new sponsor Brandon and we’ll take it from there. I got to work a little 

 it late but not too late. I'm doing pretty well. I'm getting bombarded with these alerts. My boss nicely said  this client needs 

 n appointment she got terminated yesterday. I told her on the email before I took my lunch break "I have 30 people in front of her.". So if she wants me to schedule right away I'll do that. I just want to let 

 er know so I'm taking a break going to the bodega getting a snack and cooking up my lunch. But the day

 has not been bad how's your day?  Well I continue to work like a dog and I think I got some stuff done for my alerts they’re just coming in like crazy. I know it’s the fiscal year so they’re doing mass rejections and terminations because that’s what they do. Well I came out from work and decided to head to old city to see if I can meet Larry and get my headphones. Well he decide to go to smoke shop and smoke cigars and stuff. Good evening! 😀
This is my view approximately 6:25 PM.  This was videotaped on Friday, October 5th. This is corner of 3rd and Market looking out from the OCF coffeehouse. 

Hope you’re well take care. Mark


No comments: