Saturday, October 06, 2018

Saturday, October 6: Meeting My Cloudy Mind and Hanging w/Friends

Salutations and a happy Saturday everyone. I hope you’re in 

  smoke free environment. As I was writing this at Allegheny Station I just got some secondhand smoke Western in my lungs. Folks can’t help themselves.Anyway, I got up from a pretty good sleep. I was very 

 xhausted last night and should’ve gone to bed earlier than I did but I went to bed at a decent hour. I got out in time to catch the 33 bus from 13th and market up to the 

 lubhouse. I reserved my spot & got me a coffee. I was a little shaky but I got it and got my seat in the front  which I like to do. It wasn’t a bad meeting  

  at all. My mind was getting in my pop up resentment 
 mode which I really wasn’t happy about but that’s where I was.

 Afterwords I talked to a couple people the woman was nice but I had a feeling from the man that I was interrupting something so I left with resentments fully in hand. I went to the 

 clubhouse got another coffee and found out that I put an app in my phone that turns on my voicemail messages into email. This is NOT my  regular Gmail account mind you, but the the app  version of the email. I now know what’s going on and now I can banish calls from 990 

 refixes which are all spam. Google maps decided from Fairmount it would be quicker to 

 ake the 33 N. into North Philly to Allegheny Avenue and 22nd and pick up a 

 ommuter train to Conshohocken and get me there by 1:03 PM. It’s now 12:46 PM should be here shortly. Where the train showed up and I ride to Conshohocken around 1:10 PM 
 Donna picked me up and we drove down there. The Google Maps had us winding around a bit. We found 

 t but the parking is pretty bad and we spent another 15 minutes looking for parking but we got it. In the parking lot it’s OK it’s at the Paoli Presbyterian Church. Well 

 he music wasn’t bad and it wasn’t completely packed with people. Only place it was really packed there’s a beer garden I wasn’t going in there for sure.Anyhow there were plenty of women
of an appropriate age they are which is a different thing for me. I still just couldn’t shake off my bad mood that was going on but I made the best of it while I was there I 

 alk to a few people met a couple people and that was fine with me. We decided to blow off going to the movie in Bryn Mawr and  went to La Lemon. It was very delicious tasting Mexican restaurant that’s for sure at dinner really tasted good that’s for sure. I’ll told Donna I just wasn’t 

 eeling right and she said I was fine at the place I said yeah I was but I wasn’t 

 feeling it that’s all. I then went back to her place to rel ax and 

 hat was very helpful. It reminds me of a time two years ago. 

  was very wound up then feeling like a good cry that’s for sure. I relax there for a 

 hile and then I was dropped off at the Mcwan station to head home. And then talk to Amy for a little
 while and that was good. Dental idea little catching up with things with her. And then I 

 watched some videos and drifted off to bed. Overall not a bad day  thanks to being around my friends. One in particular I deserve special thanks. I 

 as very fortunate to be able to have some time spent with my friend. The

 time is very special and like doesn’t always give you that kind of time. 

No comments: