Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Sunday, October 14: An Odd Day

Hello there. I started my day today by heading on out toProspect  Park 

 ennsylvania. I got there by taking the four bus and then catching their Marcus Hook line to her place. Was very close to the train station. 

 e talked and I had a bowl of Cheerios and hung out for about 45 minutes and then I left and caught the next available train back to Center City. It 

 as a bit awkward mainly because of the age difference. That and she had a walker Anyhow I came home chopped out some lunch and took a nap. I then decided I 

 ould finally do my own laundry at the laundry station  ownstairs. At first I had trouble getting the card to work but some nice dude  

told me you have to push number one to get the car your number two to put more money  in it. After that it 



 as very routine and the dryers lasted 60 minutes for $1.75 which is not  ad at all. So I got my laundry

 done which was wonderful it took 3 hours but it’s all done.

 I then went to Saxbys and met up with Larry and Veronica 

 ho were already there. Frontica reminded me of the Horrible Halloween 

 vent at the bookstore 
near their condo. I told him that I had a commitment to go to my brothers Friday night. It’s a bit of a conflict but I’m not gonna make it worse for myself by showing

 up at seven for the thing then leaving Philly at eight not getting to Baltimore till 10 PM that’s not

 good! So I went to the meeting and who the speaker meeting but my cold was kind of kicking in like chicken. For Chad and have to do an errand for Larry I was not up for it. I came home talked on the phone and watch my favorite YouTube videos and then crash the Mighty crash on a very strange day.

No comments: