Thursday, October 11, 2018

Thursday, October 11: Broke 4 One Day

Well I had a hard time getting up but I got up kill time on

 the phone which I shouldn’t of done and quickly got dressed and fortunately caught a bus right away to the sunrise. So I was only 

 bout 10 minutes late. It was very good to share for excellent and wanted to share but it was good to listen today. One of the themes was 

 o stay in today. And live the best you can for the 1218 hrs. that are available today. I have a lot of people coming in at work I didn’t

 have coffee because all my accounts are empty until tomorrow  morning. Well I got to work and worked on some miscellaneous items from yesterday and saw five people. I only had to  issue 2 car for her so that was OK. It was pretty 

 usy and I felt OK. I was considering meeting person I didn’t know if the 

 tarbucks but last night I wanted to meet up with Wes. I want to

 get up and give them a medical application as well. Anyhow it’s
pretty cloudy and very warm. It’s supposed to be much cooler 

 omorrow. Well Wes did show up a little late but I did get my coffee. It was my first one 

during the day. The sun is setting now. Maintenance very good and I  shared. People talked about 

 he trench of being sober and I could relate to that. Anyhow, Wes and 

  afterwords walked in the rain and which Carter respective buses. 

 e caught the 48 just in time and I caught the seven 

 n the 21 to get home pretty quickly. It’s cool that I get to hang out with him again. Well I got home and I settled into my routine the Eagles managed to smash the Giants. Their offense looked a little crisper than it had been for the first five games. It’s also good to be the division rival if we beat the division rivals in the matter how shitty we are will probably make the playoffs

No comments: