Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Monday, October 1: A New Month, A New Week o

I got up around 3:30 AM because I just couldn’t sleep anymore. I ended up editing 

 nother iMovie and finishing up Saturdays blog posting. I had 2 yogurts finished off my cereal. The phone was  restricting my access but you can usually bypass it but it is a good 

 dea for me especially. Apple wouldn’t of done it if I was the only one who stayed on the phone too long. 
anyway I got some stuff done  espite one walk in that really eat up my time in the morning and a couple other people who walked 
in but I just swatted away telling them to call 

 someone else or call me back. I got some my alerts done and just powered through I kind a wish I taken one of my power naps that would’ve helped but I had a determination to get some of these alerts done. Well despite being 

 xhausted this crap I had a little reserve energy it just can’t me going. I

 was asked to do coffee at the Monday night beginners. I went to Saxbys and made the

 coffee and it wasn’t too bad at all it was just a matter of powering through my 

 iredness. Meeting was pretty good and I then went home

 and found out my friends kid broke off the engagement that he 

 as going to get married. She was really looking forward to

 that in a big old way. I have not talk to her about it just back-and-forth text a little bit. Well my blogging 

 program has a new and different problem the HTML Mode 

 reezes up the program. Also when I use Siri to talk my text cannot add pictures or going to any other mode so I have to just publish. I never had these 

 roblems till the upgrade to iOS 12. The guy wrote the program has been 

 eceptive and has made at least three revisions to his program. I have a feeling I’m probably the most active user of this program. 
Well on to 

 ther matters, we FBI is investigating Supreme Court Justice nominee Brett Kavanaugh. Republicans want to get this done by the end of the

 week because the Supreme Court start to fall term. And they want to get a rid of abortion rights and 

 nvironmental rules as fast as they can and 10 before they lose in November. Here’s news. White House Authorizes Expanded Kavanaugh FBI Probe as Stunned Nation Realizes Jeff Flake May Have Learned How to Do Politics. I’m sure there’s going to be nice dirt on this gentleman.White House Authorizes Expanded Kavanaugh FBI Probe

No comments: