Saturday, October 20, 2018

Saturday, October 20: A Day in Towson

Well after a really comfortable sleep in the nice furnished

 basement, I woke up had some French toast and coffee this was quite delightful. After breakfast we are headed down to recreational 

 occer fields to watch Anna and her team play against the

 red team. Her team didn’t have 3 of their most prolific scorers.

 So that was a notable lack of offense from her team. Ended up being a five nothing gained. Anna 

 layed a very good defense. After the game we went back to Mike’s Place. Mary Mike and I just

 chilled out and I started playing around on OkCupid and Tinder. For the first time in God knows when I got a response on tinder. So I’m actuallygoing to call her and try to plan a get together tomorrow. She lives in Royersford which is in Macgomery County. I think it’s kind of close to Pottstown 

 aybe not as far as that but we’ll see. This one is a lot more realistic than the woman with the Walker that’s for sure. After we chilled out we went to this 

 lock party that the student radio station of Towson University. 

 re used to be called Towson State when I first heard of it when I went to Webster back in 1981. 

No comments: