Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Wednesday, September 17: Sleeping in Colder and sunny

Good morning in the dawn of the chill. Fighting off a cold so I decided 

 o sleep in today. I was running very very late and I had training 

 o after a breakfast I don’t do nine bus up to Saxbys have a coffee
and then call Hill a cab. It kept me from being more than a half hour

 late but it’s very expensive. Note to self just use Uber or just let

 SEPTA make get me there. Anyhow I got in trying for training the start 

 nd the training concern itself with GA commonly called General Assistantce. It was

 reinstated since the law that and the general system it’s at 80 was passed

 illegally by the Pennsylvania General assembly assembly. 

 raining was like STP and a little reviewer of recent requirements. 

 t was pretty boring considering. I thought I could be more 

 nteresting. And one. He was reading out forms the numbers of the 

 forms and the names! Well that ended and I want to head trying to
plug away and I was doing a pretty good job until this one case just wouldn’t process correctly. Then I got a call from this couple and they 

 anted Help to pay for ID and then he bitched and moaned it we were going to pay the ATM fees. It went to my supervisor. Never

 any unit heard the conversation back-and-forth 

 nd back-and-forth. I got a little bit wound up. Anyhow I simmer

 down and completed this online training to online trainings

 and officially signed up for the SECA program so I got some stuff done. I then left to a beautiful blue sky outside. It’s pretty brisk but I’m dressed warmly. Why can’t CLC and went to this 

Coffee place called Parliament Café.. Has a lien for simple and they write it in funky script I rarely go here but to my convenience and going out of the way Starbucks to go back to 1420 which is my next destination. I got here a minute early at 5:44 PM. Time to skip my bubble and look at the outside world in politics. Here’s a surprise… Not! Mitch McConnell Admits That the GOP Doesn’t Actually Want to Fix the Deficit While It’s in Charge. It’s their 




No comments: