Sunday, October 28, 2018

Sunday, October 28: Meeting Cloudy & Moving

Well after crashing at 8:30 PM and waking up again at 11:30 I crashed
again at 1:30 AM and slept pretty well. I got up and manage to make the 

 eeting at the clubhouse. I went to have my coffee first thinking

 that because of the early Eagles game it starts at 9:30 AM it would not be packed. I was quite  wrong. But I managed to get a seat because 

 he husband and wife wanted to be close to each other so there was extra room for a chair. Let’s hear it for hubbies yay! My plan is to do laundry, then go over to West Philly and look at these two apartment in the same complex. I will then call Pat and throw a bone out and see what his feeling is now.  and feel that out. The best place in Olde city
 the woman will not write back so that seems to be lost😧 well riding the 33 turned out to be an adventure. The driver was on the phone and he took a left onto JFK Boulevard which you can’t 

 o that 19th or 20th St. Yep I did 

 et the video of the bus backing up. Nobody got hurt or anything but it but it was a flutter about it. Well the Eagles game is on at this moment. 
At 11:34 AM it’s the third quarter. They are playing in London versus the Jaguars. It’s now Eagles 17, Jacksonville 12 Jags cut the lead with Westbrook TD. If the Eagles lose it’ll be totally packed breaking. 
people be calling for somebody's head. Well the Eagles managed to squeak it out 24-18. Near the end of the game Jacksonville had a short touchdown they got dropped and then settle for field-goal so the game could’ve gone either way. Wentz had a pretty good game. Well I ate my Giro sandwich and 

 hought about a room in Fairmount but I would have to move out in 

 arch so I had to politely declined but the dude was pretty cool him 



 nd his partner live in a really nice place on 17th and Girard. Now I’m off to West Philly to get 
food and look at some place of 50th and spruce highly doubtful I’d move in there the price probably low enough I’d have to pay 3 months rent upfront and it’s sort of 

 n the edge of West Philly. I just read on a website that the Simpsons are dropping Apu the convenient store clerk who is an Indian. Because people were complaining it perpetuated
 stereotypes. hard to believe that the Simpson’s 

 ave been around for 30 years. Hi danna I've made a decision I'm going to move out to Pat's Place and I just called the landlord to give my 

 otice so it's real.  Pat and I had a good talk about the expectations and that 

 houldn't be hard because I am trying to go to bed earlier 

 nd that kind of thing so I have mixed feelings but I think it's for the best really. 

Of course the woman from Olde city District to write back about an hour afterwards but wants me to pay the rent through Airbnb so it sounds a bit flimsy to me.






No comments: