Thursday, October 11, 2018

Wednesday, October 10: The Struggle Continues

Well I got to the sunrise pretty quickly today which is a good 

 hing. It was pretty good there. I then went to the Saxbys get some coffee I was feeling pretty anxious during the whole meeting and it finally

 culminated with me just being really hungry and buying a cupcake and a banana along with my coffee. Glad I have therapy today because 

 was so anxious I just wanted to shed tears and stuff. I then motivated myself and went to the bus stop and cut the 21 bus as it was parked at 20th and Walnut. I got to work and immediately I had somebody in the office. I took care of them and saw about three other people. I worked on my alerts feverishly

 and out of the 62 that I started with on October 4 I finished all but two of them. I was pretty happy about that. I then kept on working through all the talking 

 nd stuff around me. I was left alone and so far nothing new about the sanctions
thank god because I put out a sheet and it was 38 people 

 hat got that didn’t show up to the program in one week. That’s really high!! Anyway I ended work and it was very warm outside. I read there’s going to 

 e a flash flood warning tomorrow afternoon through 6 AM the next day. So I know we’re going to get rain tomorrow. Anyhow I quickly 

 ot some coffee and went to my appointment and it was very intense. I’ve been having high amounts of anxiety that has been persistent more than 

 he usual. Well she challenged me to do evening 

 editations and to try to slow down. I really did a lot of talking and 

 e went over time because I started around six and 

 nded around 715 or so. I then came home prepared food and then

No comments: