Saturday, October 20, 2018

Friday, October 19: work is productive and I drive to Towson Maryland

Well I woke up today with my weird cold which has less of 

 inus congestion congestion and more of a headache than I usually get.

 In fact I usually don’t get headaches all chose very hard getting up and focused. I’m supposed

 to lead the meeting today and I was too late. They already had somebody substituting when I arrived . He filled
my shoes very well. Anyhow I want to Saxbys afterwards in the coffee did alleviate my 

 eadache. I went to work and I was very focused on working on 

 my never ending list of alerts. I managed to work 

 nd work. I work through so I have only 44 left. I Deleigh I like to keep it under 20 but that has not been the ideal case in the last month. Anyhow
I’ll attempted to leave early at 3 o’clock 

 ut I didn’t really leave it till 330 I needed to get some work completed. Also needed to take a nap and a shower 

because I was pretty freaking tired and I haven’tshowered yet. So I took a nap and I knew I was sleep because I was stunned 

 hen the alarm went off. And then took a shower and 

 alked up to Noble Street and picked up the Toyota Corolla which was 

parked on ninth Street not on Noble Street. I was a bit frustrated Dan I took I-95 South and headed on down. Yes there was some traffic because
they let me through Island Avenue in Southwest Philly but it wasn’t horrible ride. Next steps were arriving at my brothers Justin time 
or the Chinese 

 ood he ordered. We had that we enjoyed it and then I went to bed in this most luxurious futon ever.

No comments: