Thursday, October 04, 2018

Thursday, October 4: Fog, Sun and Kavanaugh Too

I am Even though I went to bed early or on time, I woke up pretty darn tired and 

 ery stiff. I got the sunrise last very very stiff. My right arm felt like I just been throwing baseballs for an hour. Mainly, I guess rotator area where the

 arm meets the shoulder. The meeting was good I enjoyed it. I really enjoyed having my coffee at Saxbys deafly took my mind off my achy Breaky body. The fog is lifting and the suns coming out and it’s 908 am time to go to work. Well I went to work and slowly but surely the humidity crept in because I sold two clients then went to Bodega and took a break. I

 didn’t saw a third person. That’s not bad anything less than 5 people is

 not bad. I forgot about my report again and got to finish it 

 p in a half hour and sent it to her. I was completed the report I just had to follow up on some 

 ppointments in the last week. The alerts came fast and furious this week at one point there were 62 of them. I’ve done about 1/3 of them close to 1/2. I have about 38  that I have not done yet. Well the two day old FBI report is 
completed and there’s only a couple

 senators that really want to look at it but word is out that Collins didn’t buy anything objectionable and my friend at work according to 
is predictor it over 70% chance him getting 
 confirmed. It seems all the world waiting to see what Sens. Collins and Flake Think of the FBI’s Kavanaugh Report Now That They’ve Seen It. Well I left work and on my God it’s really
 humid and hot. It’s more humid but it’s pretty warm out

 there. Hope to stupid Waze at the beauty get sick. They were going to go out to eat. We’re going go eat up his way I think it’s a Mexican restaurant 

 f some sort. Another Midterm question . Will GOP candidates pay the price for attempts to kill Obamacare and its guarantee of coverage for preexisting
conditions? The Republicans running in elections who 

 reviously tried to kill Obama care. Why headed to Fairmount and went to the coffee shop and Wes to show up and 
we talked for a bit then we went to the clubhouse. After that we went to a place called fare. I’ve been renting there. I had a Greek salad and we had a nice time. I 

 hen took the Broad Street line home talk in the phone grab a snack or two @ the local minimart. Good night


No comments: