Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Tuesday, October 16: now ameeting from our sponsor

I woke up after half decent sleep. I’m fighting off the cold but I felt

 a little bit better than yesterday. I wasn’t all gassy in my intestines like I was yesterday. Anyhow I did get to work late because I got distracted

 again while getting ready for work. Well I got to the bus and 

headed to the sunrise. There is a good presenter and I missed her presentation which was a

 bummer it was about courage. Anyhow I listened and then 

 fterwards I met up with my new sponsor and went to Saxbys. It was worth

 getting to late for. Hopefully we can maintain contact etc 

 e’re gonna start the second step.Anyhow I went to work and it got pretty busy 

 ecause I saw nine people. I haven’t had a happy day like that in a while so it was definitely do. 

 hursday is probably going to be the same thing. I’ve got training tomorrow for the new GA 

 rogram. The program is and it illegally according to the PA Supreme Court. So anyway I ended up getting nine people in and 

 uthorizing six car fares which is really hard. Speaking

 of carfare, I have a ton of of payments to do. I had really stop working



 till about 3:45 PM and then I went to the Bodega  nd got snacks and 

  need a can of chili. I then went and caught the bus to the q Fairmoun

t clubhouse p meeting and went to the coffee shop. I then went

 to the meeting and it was packed and I had to sit in the back which definitely blows

No comments: