Monday, October 15, 2018

Saturday, October 13: Cool Day. Fairmount South Philly and Center City

Well I woke up after a fitful sleep. I thought I had something

 to do this morning at eight that I’d have to blow off but fortunately found out it was tomorrow morning so I was cool and

 I could meet Wes at the coffee place. I under dressed and  didn’t put on a coat and it’s pretty chilly wet and just nasty outside. I got to the coffee house 

 aiting in line. The line went pretty quickly. Not sure what I’m 

 oing  he rest of the day. Well afterwards we walk to the local

 gym in Fairmount and Wes joined. I then walked Wes home

 and we talked for a little while. Then I saw a 7 bus and I’m heading

 down to South Philadelphia to meet someone. First thought it was the

 person I was going to meet for a casual day but it actually 

 as an artist friend. I was totally like blown away by my own 

 lakiness.Anyhow,   we agreed that we needed the Philadelphia open studio tour tomorrow. So I then walked and South Philly and ran into another block party at 15th and South and went to one of these before 

 nd this time it wasn’t blues so they were mostly millennials couple drop light 

 nd I was arc wanting to have babies like their friends to do that’s the impression I got! Well I decided to reward myself by having a little slider sandwiches for five bucks and getting a really deep tissue massage. It was worth it because she hit all the spots that are with Stefan multiple times I probably could’ve been there two hours to get all the stuff just had on my shoulder and neck. It was a start though. I then came home talk to my friend Donna and charged up my phone. It’s 450 I just caught the 32 Bus from broad and Locust. I made a pie 15 seconds. I got to 24th St. and I walked up to Luigi’s Pizza Fresca. To get a slice. I was really hungry and I didn’t

No comments: