Friday, September 01, 2017

Friday, September 1: Williamsville and Hanging w/ Kerry's Family

Well Kerry got up at 6:30 AM and shortly there after and woke up around
 8 AM to go to work. I went back to sleep I woke up at 11:30 AM. I decided today 
  was going to sit around the house. Larry spent a full day doing that. I said it I take Uber to Williamsville. It's the yuppie 
part of Buffalo. It's right next to Amherst which is also the same kind of 
 own. Then went to a rave knowing when to a Starbucks because they 
 idn't have any other coffee places which was a bit of a disappointment 
 ut the Starbucks was comfortable. It's funny Kerry was going to 
 illiamsville to go to the spa. I'm gonna go get a massage on the other side of town so what I'll probably  meet up with Kerry and ride back with her possibly I did buy 
  five dollar bus pass so I might use the bus I don't know. It's funny
 I did catch the bus and the bus driver 
 ude had to pull over at a random bar and take a pass. That's pretty funny. Anyhow I decided to get a massage while Kerry's 
getting herself made up at a espa. I just finished and it's 3:51 PM. I'm gonna 
 ry to keep walking and catch the bus when it shows up at 4:18 PM. I'd like to's bag 
 ll that and go to Elmwood and hang out there. I don't really have any obligations until tomorrow
 when I may have use of a car. Well Kerry finished up her salon visit so 
 he picked me up from the gas station/Tim Hortons and the car that she thought was available is not available we discuss that. Then we 
went to Wegmans where she picked out some really beautiful flowers. I also went 
 uts on the photography of flowers. I 
shared them on Instagram and Facebook and with a couple friends. 
  found out Kerry sister will not be arriving 
 ntil about 8 o'clock so we don't have to feed them. I think that makes
 things a little less stressful for my friend. It is 6:25 PM and we're finishing up 
 the process of selecting the flowers and then purchasing them. After we
 took care of that we headed back to her house and proceed to eat our 
 ake-out dinners we got at Wegmans. They were tasty as anything. After 
I ate, it was time to get ready to go to Jamie's house to stay over. It was not enough room at Kerry's house. I got 

over to Jamie but I had a little bite to eat then listen to my YouTube 
 ideos of Jamie worked on her calligraphy. She is creating name cards for the wedding party.

No comments: