Monday, April 11, 2016

Monday, April 11:Suicide on the Tracks, Relocation, A Strange Day Indeed!

Waiting at 23rd and Fairmount
Welcome to bring a plate with Sharon I was in able to get up sunrise since I set my alarm for 6 PM to 6 AM. Course I got out later than I should. It didn't help that they had to shut down the EL westbound This is because
Add caption

Waiting at 40th
somebody jumped on the track.
They're making us take the bus along Market Street.
The Tragic Start of Today
Market Street is real slog in the morning. I noticed by taking  cabs & Uber to go out Market Street. After
Getting off Shuttle Bus at 52nd
we put put through market Street for 20 minutes, they'll let us off the bus at 52nd St. so we can take
My Desk Today
the train again well, when I came into the office more bullshit coming up. Found out that the closing this
Add caption
building and we are gap to go down to broad and Fitzwater Streets.
I then found out I
Add caption
had 10 people scheduled so I had to reschedule 10 people. Fortunately I was get home I was able
Topical for Today
to get a hold of seven of them. One of them was already in the sanction process that one didn't matter.
15th Street Looking South
Computer at that up a little bit. So I really didn't get anything done much until about 12 noon or
Coffee Joe
12:30 PM. I'm really thinking as a full moon out today. So anything could happen. Was pretty
Woman at Joe's
well and had a shape since I was going to be late for the second time in a row and then I find out I had to reschedule 10 people. I did let it get to me. I got put in my place on Facebook when I made commentary about being inconvenienced by someone committing suicide by SEPTA. 
  Well I got out of work. Packed up the application for Sharon and I think I'm going to go to the Monday night beginners. I think I need a meeting today. After what I heard with Pat 
especially. I talked to Sharon and she's fine and going to make moves on Wednesday. Nice outside right
now here in Center City Philadelphia. I decided to get a coffee to go get some coffee and mellow out. I needed to decompress from the weirdness.
Center City in Pewter
I'm feeling a little tense lately want to grab my own
Me with the Nerves
hands and shake my feet and stuff like that. That meeting was pretty intense tonight that's all I can
say about it. I'm to head home and make some calls and do some paperwork with Sharon. Its now 8:45pm

No comments: