Saturday, April 09, 2016

Friday, April 8: Work and Dinner with Bob

Well I got up to make the sunrise. It was extremely hard to get myself moving in the right direction. I did manage to make it 15 minutes late. It was the 1st step.
Walking to the Bus
I then went to fax me completed my
Barriers for Villanova Parade
previous today blog postings. I then decided to get me to 19th and market to catch the trolley. I did
High Data Usage
get tag for being 15 minutes late since the new DA is floating around doing that DA thing. I then cranked
Center City
out my alerts and got the whole first page done but I started on yesterday. That was a good thing. We had a
On the 17 Bus
meeting it was much do about nothing. We were told stuff it really wasn't that true. That's OK it's all
Villanova Banners
in the name of the job. There was a baby shower but I didn't attend. I was at 3 o'clock and I was just
Heading to WIFI and Home
getting into work for work mode. I then had to take a short 4 o'clock nap from about 4 to 410 and get
News of the Day
myself awake for Bob's cookout or dinner that he's having. Well a cuppa bus and met up with Pat who
Heading to 22nd Street
is sitting outside Sharon store. Sharon still had a customer. Both Pat and I took a a power nap & then
Add caption
we called Uber and drove up to Bob's. Rafter we show up needing showed up and Bob was a great meal.
At Bob's
We hung out and talked and had a really fun time. Dinner came around and it was delicious. We then
Bob Cooking 
watched an HBO series called Vinyl . It was really good. I believe it was directed by Martin Scorecase.
The Man can Cook
Mick Jagger was involved with the production of the series. It was really cool. It was
Yum
about rock 'n' roll in the 1970s. They had actors playing Led Zeppelin, Alice Cooper and others.

No comments: