Monday, April 11, 2016

Sunday, April 10: A New Day w/Sun

RyBread
Good honey fun day to all who inhabit Philadelphia and the great beyond. I got up at 8:30 for the 930 at the courthouse. I got downtime with my coffee. I
OCF Coffee House
quickly became really tired going to a meeting.
Eastern State  Penitentiary
I was having dreams everyone my eyes closed. I quickly went home and crashed from 11:00 AM
to 12:30 PM. I went back to sleep an and did not awake until 2:15 PM. I got out of bed around three. I talked to
3rd Floor
Sharon for a bit we made plans for next week for her stop. I then I got a call from someone from the
Let's Talk
POF. We talked for an hour and 45 minutes and it was very engaging I must say. We talked about
Heading to Pat's
object dating and miscellaneous other things. We agreed we talk to each other again. With the
Near Penn at Chestnut
possibility of next weekend meeting up. Identified it I wanted to go to West Philly and meet up with Pat.
Ranstead Street
If I don't meet up with Pat I'll get something to eat and play on the Wi-Fi at his house. Pat was
His Own Man
home but he was sleeping. We ended up ordering vegetarian platter at Kabobbish. Pet treatment to most
Getting Dinner
of the cost. I appreciated that. We been watching airplane disaster movie what happened in her room
Diagram of Plane Crash
in 1998. After that I split for Center City to meet Larry and Veronica@ Saxby's. We hung out for little while. We then went to the 60 minutes and that
At Saxby's
was not too bad. Have to meanie I hung out with Larry and then walked
48 with Lens Smudge
with him and Veronica and then caught the 48 at 22nd and Arch. I ended up seeing
Bishops
Sharon at the bishops and hung out with her for a little over an hour there. She's in much better spirits
Butters in My Room
literally and figuratively. Inside taking a nap I stayed up with her when we got home as she give
Ant- Choice Advocates
me some ideas and talked about what you thinking about.

No comments: