Saturday, April 23, 2016

Saturday, April 23: Rain then Sunny. From the Gym to Jersey


Rainy and Grey
Well, I got up earlier than expected and decided I would make amends. I put it around and I'll be over after I get coffee at the RyBread got there a little bit
A Well-Mannered Couple
late and there were enough chairs. Apparently  they
A Pontiac La Mans!!
took all the old metal chairs away. After that I hung out with Mike at Saxby's. I then called the 17 bus
At Saxby's
which took me directly set third and market Street where I met Larry at old city coffee. We then went to the 10 at 10:30 AM. I had to going to the bathroom and by
The 17 Bus
the time I came back Larry just left
Cool for Business Cards
. He "had to do things". Anyway I was hoping a bus will come by to get me towards 18th St. where
At Christ Church
the gym is located . That what you going to work so I decided I would go to the customhouse coffee
The Customs Coffee House
4 some coffee and Wi-Fi. I'm down to my last .03% of my data plan for the day left. I have to make it to midnight tonight. That stuff is specially on the weekends when I'm not stuck at work. So I have a gym orientation class with the personal trainer dude at 2 o'clock. Then I'm gonna go to a movie at 5:15. I have to be in Woodcrest station by 4:45 PM.
In the world outside might go, a bunch of presidential candidates are coming around the Philadelphia
1 DAY LEFT
area the Pennsylvania primary if next Tuesday, April 26th. 
The Flyers managed to
Puddles Pity Party
beat the capitals to nothing. Even though their out shot 44 to 11 in the game. It must have been a real
Blogging at 1:25pm
nail biter watching the capitals swarm around the net. Well I decided to listen to puddles the clown singing "Royals". I love listening to that. I thought for
My Path to Jersey
me at the meeting who knew all about him and saw him in concert. He's from Atlanta and performed
Estrogen Festival on the Streets
in Philadelphia last year. I'd like to see that performance if he comes around this year. I have to now go
On the Bus
to the gym for my 2pm apt with the trainer. Well I got their little late but he was running late as well.
Add caption
For the first 20 minutes he asked me questions about my weight etc. And my weight was actually
Add caption
under 200lbs. It is196. I am still too high for the weight BMI and fat. I'm almost at risky. So I'm going to
Going to Trainer Apt
go to this trainer once a month. For 75 bucks. Figured it can't hurt. After meeting with the trainer and
Signing for Monthly Apts
doing a couple strength routines identity treadmill for about a half hour. I showered gabbed my
SO CLOSE
belongings and caulked the 44 bus to and from market. From there I caught the Pepco high-speed
Testing My Fitness
line towards woodcraft. I had trouble getting the car we filled with money and had to do it twice.
15th and Market
Anyway I got there on time and I was picked up and when we went to see the movie "Eye in the Sky."
Waiting for PATCO
 And confirmed it with drone attacks in the mall and big win and beauty of collateral damage.
View from PATCO
It was very well acted and fairly long. I knew at that point at 7:15 PM that I was not gonna be able to make it to the movies on South Broad Street with
Meeting UP
Larry and Veronica. Where he was cool about it. I was having a decent time and we went to
In Jersey
a coffee shop that was loud and then from there went to see
Lead in Blues Band
went to a place called Ott's I had fish and chips and she gave me valid so the move the dinner was fairly balanced. She then took me to the Ashland. Which is the closest one. There we saw the submarine
Ott's
Waiting at Ashland Stop
races. I didn't have to go home and call the 32 bus. I 
thought Sharon was home so I locked the door.  
Heading Back to Philly
Around 2:30 AM I was still half awake so I was able to unlock the door and N. It was quite an interesting
My NEW 15 Gigs
day that's for damn sure. I also was able to knock over my data limit I was just under 514 MB. Which
Catching the 1:14AM
is .014 GB out of my 15 GB that I'm allowed each month. Success! It was a pretty good day, that's for sure.😎

No comments: