Sunday, April 03, 2016

Sunday, April 3 Buffalo.Snow and a Visit to the Botanical Gardens

Outside the Winter
Good morning all you Winter warriors. It may be April 3 but it's definitely Winter here in Buffalo. It's 26° out under a partly sunny sky. I'm enjoying
This Morning
my Tim Horton's coffee which is made of 100% Arabic coffee. I had a bowl cereal 2
Add caption
bananas and yogurt and I'm still in my Jammie's. We made up our plan to meet Molly at 2pm at the
Yours Truly
Botanical Garden and then go to the Allentown section. We're going to meet her at 2 o'clock. And later I'm gonna pick up my rental car and get ready for my trip to Toronto and then hang out
Getting My Rental
with Jamie and Carey as well. Ken is off to work. Well, Villanova kicked Oklahoma ass last night by 40 points. I missed
Driving
it but it was definitely a shellacking of the first order. They Play North Carolina on Monday night.
Driving to Botanical Garden
Well, Carey wanted she couldn't feel well. She did bring you to the airport to the Hertz place and I was
Outside Buffalo, Botanical Garden
able to pick up my rental car. Next I drove down to the botanical gardens to meet Molly and Sharon.
Me at Buffalo, Botanical Garden
Botanical gardens was really cool I had a really a lot of nice plants. But also smelled really really good.
Inside
I took lots of pictures and put them on the Internet sent them to a couple people I know. We're right now
Cool Plant
at Molly's. She does have Internet access but doesn't know the password. Oh well. Molly invited us for some food instead of going out to eat. I was all up 4 that that's for sure. Are y'all going to join botanical gardens I've never
Love
been in them before. When I have my car now it's freezing cold outside. 31° now at 4:21 PM. I hope we
Sharon and Molly
always always a good idea that's for sure. Well that food was very tasty. We all hung out and I heard
Can't Get Enough
part of Molly's proposed book. I then decided to say that I need to split ASAP to meet up with Kerry.
Add caption
Well I just heard that they're calling from anywhere from 4 to 7 inches tonight and 1 to 3 inches tomorrow.
Molly;s Place
I'm still determined to go to Toronto so I'm trusting that he up here in the great White North they know
Late Lunch
how to deal with snow. I'm also sitting here in in the rental car listening to one of my favorite bird song
Molly's Cat
called "wasn't born to follow."When I bought the other birds album,  this was the song I was looking
Cool Cup
for. I can see this is going to be an interesting experience for the next two days. This before I hop
Snow Begins
on the mega bus at midnight on Tuesday late yes and despite the snow I'm Herman's to visit Toronto
Dinner
hopefully it's not a blizzard out there. Well it's getting onto 10 o'clock and Carey just wrote the road
Nice Presentation
conditions are kind of shitty so I better get my ass home. Well it was pretty slippery out there.
Bob's Burgers
We have about 11:13 PM are you ready out there. Yup. Still planning the 2 hr drive to Toronto at Noon!
10PM Snow
Yes, Internet I have my phone. I was very on the Internet

No comments: