Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday, April 29: End of April and Cool (8:24PM Edition)

Waiting for Assist
Its  another cool April day here in Philadelphia. I actually got up after a decent nights sleep.
A Trip to Canada in June
That'll be two nights in a row my friends. I went to the sunrise but before that I found out the busty
TV Life
pork detour had an end it ended. It was a bit crazy there today. Afterwords I invited someone to go to my
56th Street
Canadian trip in May. He might actually go which would be fun. Today I hope to finish up and clear up
My Desk
some of my map that was caused by the fact that I interviewed at least 10 people yesterday. I got the shop
At Work
today and alerts to take care of. Well I got to work and parent Lee the right can strike is affecting my
Got a Tuna Hoagie Here
ability to get a call through at work. Well at least my computer works thank God.
I just got to the blurts
Big News for Eagles Fans
and 1:17 PM. It's damp but it's not raining at least. I'm also heading to the boat I got to pick up
Leaving Work
a tuna sandwich and a water for my workmate. Hopefully I can make a dent on these alerts today
Add caption
and turn in this report. Mama left work after lingering around the Wi-Fi. I texted a few people and head
Bought Incense
down to Center City I was definitely feeling peckish by the map. It's a place where burger.Org used
View from Train
to be. That's not really took the edge off of my hunger. Oh by the way, I did check for the rent plus $50.
Paying Rent
We agreed upon that and Cherl will buy food at the food coupons store. It's pretty cloudy outside.
19th Street
But the greens look really green that's the good part. I want news outside my bubble after the class a primer is it looks like it's deathly going to be at Trump for Quentin rates. Ted Cruz pick Carly Florina the ormer head of Hewlett-Packard to be his running mate. Meanwhile
Snacking

Add caption
f John Bonnier  called Cruz "Lucifer in the flesh." This comment
Add caption
have gotten a lot of airplay. It's me people forget about him picking his bikes presidential candidate.
Add caption
http://bit.ly/1r3X1Iv
Meanwhile the Philadelphia Eagle have some quarterback drama. On number two draft pick
Carson when arrived in Philadelphia today. Meanwhile Sam Bradford, the current quarterback
wants to be traded. He feels blindsided.
That's all it's going to need a flock so I think I need to just finish these blogs and go to the gym and eat late again

No comments: