Sunday, April 03, 2016

Saturday, April 2: A Tour then Snow and Cold!

Greetings one and all from partly cloudy Buffalo. Well, I got up had a nice cuppa coffee pancakes and cereal there was quite a delightful breakfast I must say.
Hanging Out
After hanging out looking for our so, we headed out
Spencer
to East Aurora to to visit the Old Orchard Inn. It's out in the middle of nowhere part of East Aurora.
The woman was very polite yet I class. I took a lot of pictures while they found out it was 3000 bucks that
Old Orchard Inn.
you had to spend there which I didn't understand the concept but I did need to. The rooms had some
Nice Wallpaper
really old wallpaper data from the 40s or 50s. It was way far out. Well we hung out and mellowed out for
 
little bit. Ken went off to work. I then decided to make my plan for Toronto. The plan is to leave Monday with my rental car and stay at a
The Lady at the Inn
hostel and see the Mapleleaf's play at the hockey rink. You
Old Orchard Inn
know what the heck I hope is that I don't have any proms with my passport. I don't expect too but
Old Ochard Inn
One never knows. After we hung out for little bit we made plans with Jamie for tomorrow's dinner
Ken
and we're gonna make plans with Molly as well later on. Next we went to a restaurant called
A Taste of Siam
the Taste of Siam. It's in the Elmwood Ave., Allentown area. It was quite tasty and a nice place
Nice Old Church
as well. We didn't joy yourself and we talked about different things etc. Even have a whole
Taste of Siam
upstairs that I didn't know existed which it looks pretty nice. Well we hung ou and then when I get
Rite Aid
a massage and cab 20 bucks to get there so pleased.  In Buffalo the buses stop running on the
My 5 Mile Walk
My 5 Mile Walk
the coldest  walk to my life. 
Today I'm going to chill
Tomorrow I'm off to Canada. I'm gonna stay in a hostile and watch a Toronto Maple leaf game
Walking Home

No comments: