Friday, April 15, 2016

Thursday, April 14: A Decent Spring Day in Center City and Beyond

View from My Room Early AM
Yes, it is the day before tax day 2016. Well, I woke up after a long struggle to get out of bed. I even  situation. Now that's tired! Well, I did get the
Ready to Go
leave the house but due to the detour
At Coffee Joe
and things like that I was at the meeting about 25 minutes late. Meeting
Michael Jackson Look-alike
concerned   honesty. I ended up walking with a friend of mine down to 15th St. right after the meeting.
PPA Towing the WRONG Way!
That was something different and wasn't enjoyable. What we saw a funny sign a parking for the tow
Winter Boots in April
truck took a car I want the wrong way down Walnut Street near 18th. I have video and a picture. After that I caught the EL to the welfare wakka world that I work. Well I interviewed about 10 people they went on. Early in the day
Even Super Mom's Need Support
View from the El\L
I was startled by a woman's mother who had threats I think
Cruz Has the Big Mo
I pulled a muscle jumping in complete fright. I was kind of rough start today but I think they went on
Fashion Statement
I can finally calm down from that experience. I had a decent lunch which really helped me out to my friend and we both agree we would go to group for the first
Artful Photo
time in three weeks. We met at the Starbucks but
Starbucks
there was no room to fit so we just hung
Far Out Car Playing Middle Eastern Music
out near the Bellevue on a set of steps and talk. Group itself is pretty good I think what the fuck
WAWA @ Broad and Walnut
I have his post vacation breaking up a routine. Well I came home and I just crashed. Hope you all enjoyed the photos.

No comments: