Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Monday, April 18: Tired but I Made It

Good morning on our very lovely morning in April. I woke up from a really ugly green Gary. I got to the meeting on time hooray for me. I am really
Waiting for Bus
really tired right now. Trying to wake up at Saxby's now. This woman
The Steps
I've met twice on the bus. For here again I'm definitely going to talk to her for real. I want to finish my old
20th and Walnut
car won't get another coffee and doing out the Berkeley supposed to wake my brain up. Well I didn't
Saxby's
leave Saxbys to wait 40 5 AM. I was extremely fortunate I caught the trolley as it was showing up
Center City
and the Alice I was showing up. It's now 906 and I'm just getting out of the fresh grocer parking lot.
Leaving for Lunch
I'm hoping to get to sanction packets written up this morning. I have not done one in a month. Well
Ludlow
I work in the morning and cleared up some stuff. I did get an email about it from a trans pass
Fresh Grocer
overpayment. It's now 1:53 PM I'm just finishing up shopping. Well I went back to work and I got really
tired. I also got 11 alert so I can wear them able to get them done. I obviously paid too much and get a card if I got $80 left in the bank. Anyhow I'm
Leaving Work
going to take care some business go to Monday
Low Data
night beginners and go to the gym that is the goal.  Well I decided to get a nice therapeutic massage since I was so tired and stiff. So I will have to do the gym tomorrow and get the the iPhone cord
Catching the EL at 52nd
WOW!!
tomorrow 4 my supervisor. It's now 9:03 PM I am waiting for a trolley to come by to get me to 22nd St.
Parents
before 918 so I can catch the seven back home. Well I talked on the phone to couple people got
52nd Street EL
tired from the pizza and the day was done.

No comments: