Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Wednesday, April 20: Humping Thru April Flyers, Trump, Clinton Win

Happy Spring. Today is 420 marijuana day. Think it's kind of corny but it's the day of marijuana
Trash Enforcement
apparently. It's also Hitler's birthday and also the day they blew up the Oklahoma federal building. So a lot of weird shit happened on April 20.
The 7 Bus
Anyhow I got up and my foot didn't hurt. I went back to Bad
View from the 7 Bus
which is not really good idea and I was very late due to that. Also the buses running stupid. Got
Just Got Off
to sunrise and the speaker somebody talk to on the Cupid. She's got strong program and I Chyna
PPA in Action
just set me off in a jag. 9:11 AM and I'm going to work. Well work wasn't too bad today. I went
Best Believe
ahead finished off the one sanction. That means I would've had three of them done this week which
Amen Corner

is pretty good for me. After that one of our coworkers was absent we had to see is on call people.
Gym Stuff at Family Dollar

kind of just threw my work schedule off. That was OK though I'll have to do the alerts later.
After Work Parking Lot
 I went to the Family Dollar with a coworker and bought myself two towels a T-shirt and a pair shorts for the gym. Oh, I also got a padlock for a locker. It's a beautiful 
News Flash
Spring day now it is 70° at 5:33 PM Eastern daylight savings time. I have a day early at 6:15 PM and then I have my own individual
Nice Out
WiFi at Fresh Grocer
at 7:30 PM. Pat is going to Bob's and if I feel up to it maybe I'll go up there later on tonight. I went Le Pain Quotidien, A newsflash for today if they've decided to put Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill and replace Andrew Jackson but keep Hamilton on the $10 bill. Sounds like a good decision to me. The $20 bill is a lot more common than the $10 bill. It's now 626 I should roll into the group. I don't have to pay tonight which is a real bonus for me. And the weather remains nice. Well I want to group and there were two people in there when I 
came in. It went
well however I didn't went to my regular weekly appointment right around the corner.
They Won 2-1
I think came home made up imposter and Sharon. It was nice



No comments: