Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Monday, April 25: Changes in April

Catching the Bus Soon
Greetings on a clear day outside. The nice weather will not continue because it supposed to rain on Tuesday.
Fairmount Ave
I know that from my friend and also the reports of severe weather throughout the country. Well I
Saxby's
went to the sunrise and that went pretty well I'll put the chairs away and then lend Rob 10 bucks
View From Saxby's
so we could go to his dentist in Horsham. I decided to write to his mom see how she's doing
Walking up 19thStreet
and what's up.
Yeah from this weekend it's getting a parent that things are holding me back they are mostly of
57th Street
OK, well the workday with kind of funky. I caught two errors of mine and I gotten slight trouble for
Add caption
sending a mass email to the whole office. It may be a ministration got their panties in a bunch. I got some
My Desk with Symbols
more alerts and really didn't do it very efficiently. I took my meds in late and I'm just kind of feeling a
My Path
little funky in the head right now. I'm 20 myself frustrated. I tried to log into the PSC website with my
new password and username and of course it didn't work. I tried on the computer and I tried on the phone. Now they're gonna see if it works. What my passport fine at the gym. He only need to use it at the gym. It was interesting I learned some things there. It was an enough  work learning the weights what weight I can lift etc. The trainer is going to send me the weights  and the number of repetitions Right now I am taking the New Jersey transit from 13th and market and meeting Nina at Ponzio's. It's just  a landmark. We are going to eat somewhere else. Well, the 406 look like it was never going to get here in Philadelphia. So I decided to cut my losses and take Petco. This way yes she has a bit of a drive but it's a lot more fishing for me in 2 ways.I don't have to use my cash and second it's quicker. She agreed to pick me up at Haddonfield Station. It's 7:50 PM right now and I arrived in Haddonfield. We went to dinner to a really tasty Chinese place. Her place. There's a lot of construction in the downstairs section. It's going to look really nice when it's done. We watched Little Bill Marr and then he was like enough to drive me back home. It only took about 1520 minutes. Otherwise, via public transportation and taking me home least midnight to get home. It was an eye-opening evening.

No comments: