Thursday, April 21, 2016

Thursday, April 21: A Busy Day with CD


Waiting for the 48

Well, again woke up with my head all stuffed up. I did make it to sunrise close to being on time today. I actually like it when the bus picks up folks
Here it Comes
on Fairmount Avenue. I can see it ahead of time. Let me find F
Before Mtg  Coffee
time to buy a coffee before I catch the bus for a week. They had that like lower the sunrise which made
Measure My Mood
me feel a lot more comfortable. It was also more comfortable topic for me. Well afterwards I went
Oh Boy Soy!!
to Saxbys again to people watch and catch up on my blog. I like blog your coffee shops and not
After Sunrise
at home. Well I do have a lot of people coming in today. Hopefully my coworker was out half the day
The American Dream?!
will come in
today. Well I don't have activity planned today after work so I don't how I feel I'll come straight home. Well I got to work and started slowly but then from about 10 o'clock to 215 I was seeing people nonstop. I then went to the fresh grocer got a few provisions. I'm gonna have some leftover Chinese food. I just heard from Drew going to meet up for dinner.  I will go to the Starbucks  and have some coffee and work on my blog and then I'll run across to the Apple Store. to meet Drew. One of his phone dropped in the water. I got three days left to my data plan and I'm hanging on it a little
Add caption
Add caption
over 1% left in my data remaining. The big news story today is that Prince died today. Folks at work were talking
Add caption
about it all during work in between we seeing clients. Word on the floor is that he had a severe
2:30 Lunch Provisions 
pneumonia. I guess he wasn't doing too well. 
MALToma 3 o'clock and I have to process all the cases that I Solun scan to the computer. According to the Harrisburg patriot news, Trump and Clinton  are way ahead in the polls. 
Last piece of news from the world outside my head  is the Eagles traded up for a first round draft
On the EL
pick and Sam Bradford the quarterback now wants to be traded according to this article
Today's News of Yesterday
Well I got one of my sanction called out wasn't a bad day at all. I'm just people watching here at the Starbucks at 6:22. You should be around her and approximately seven I ended up having to postpone
Center City
Add caption
my meeting with my sponsor. But I'm just relaxing here at the clouds gather the rush hour crowd goes
Starbucks
by and they play weird music at Starbucks. I made a video. It is now 642 through it at the Apple
Add caption
Store 
 
I want to complete this blog but I got distracted. Larry called saying he works late now days and
Add caption
and he feels tired. The clouds are  building and I need to go see Drew now. Well Drew and I walk to the AT&T store and he found out that he couldn't really salvage the phone so he's going to wait till next month when his upgrade is due anyway. I got myself another cord so I could charge my phone which was running dad. We then went to Almetz Café on 20th
Sunset
St. It'near Saxby's.
We pretty much chow down very heavily there.  I especially Job
Meeting Drew
down on the Ethiopian deliciousness along with the spongy bread. Drew told me some interesting
My View
stuff. And then we just walked straight from Elm as straight back to Fairmount. We saw Sharon at the
Almez Cafe
bishops and as of 1019 I'm hanging out with those guys. Actually I'm standing outside because I'm
Science
really sweaty due to eating too much and walking a couple miles. It's been an interesting evening that's
Drew Liked
for sure. I saw another guy from the program earlier at Starbucks. It's actually very mild outside. It's
Fairmount
supposed to rain tomorrow. The weather people keep going all we've gone 8 to 4 days without any rain. I guess I need something to talk about

No comments: