Friday, April 29, 2016

Thursday April 28: A Damp Day to Hustle

Good morning all you restless wonders. Today is a bit milder but cloudy here. We are winding down the month of April 2015. I got my coffee at Ryebread and
Future Road Trip to Elliot Lake 
I was crossing the street to wait for the bus with
RyBread
all the other photo from someone pick me up and take me to the sunrise. After the meeting, I was
busily catching up editing and publishing the last three blog posts of this month. Because of this, I had to take a cab to get to work before 9:15 AM which I
View from Inside Saxby's
did manage to do. Once inside there was already
Saxby's
one client out there since 8:45 AM. By the time I finished it was 1:45 PM. I Saul 10 people altogether. 9 people
Led Zepplin
plus a walk-in. It's now pouring rain outside and I'm walking the aisles of the fresh grocer which is
Add caption
now owned by ShopRite. As I was wanting around I noticed an article of the field if inquire that said what if the stadium had been built in Center City as proposed in 1992? It's an It's an interesting question I think. Also, the
Add caption

Near My Desk
Philadelphia magazine and website has an interesting take on the primary election held this past Tuesday. from a state wide and local angle. Well I only
Cold Rain.
have a couple hours left to try to fix up my desk. I'm now going to buy white out and more cheap pens for work. When I came back from lunch I had one more client to do. It took a little while.
Office Supplies
Computer Malfunctions
Then I had to try to mass scan my am R us and that didn't work
Paper Everywhere
after three tries. Another case I had to do the income on the case three times. They listen say I didn't leave
Computer Acting Up
my work. 
I walked out today and it is pretty raw and cold out here. Feels like I'm getting closer to November
then to May. There's a thing called a main November couple. Is that correct?
Apparently the GOP is going through the stages of
Fresh Grocer
grieving. First they tried denial then bargaining and now they're reaching
Here Comes Donald Trump
 the acceptance phase of their mental illness.
Liked by Folks
Anyhow I won't be around for a while getting news about when we can pick up our art. It will
15th and Chestnut
be Saturday 7 o'clock at Dupree Gallery. Great pleased about that. Then I walk through the very
La Pain Quotidian
damp cold weather and got on the L. I then stopped at lit pain Cody and I got a quick coffee. Group was
Late but OK
really good. Afterwords we went out to Chipotle and got a nice dinner. We talked and stuff. I've been
My Way Home

caught the the 32 bus out to Fairmount and home. 

No comments: