Sunday, April 24, 2016

SundayApril 24: Sunny Sunday with Good Friends!!!


Nice Afternoon
Greetings on a sunny spring day in Philadelphia. After last night, I was extremely exhausted and STIFF from the physical activity
A New Movie is Out about THIS!
that I had yesterday with Kim etc. I got up around 12:30 PM. I then
Near Bishop's Collar
talked to Amy and we agreed to pick up her artwork at the Da Vinci gallery today. Both of us are very
Heading to OCF
busy on Mondays. I didn't talk to Sharon who had a rough night last night. We talked for a while and then I decided I needed coffee at the OCF coffeehouse. I finished up my block from yesterday
OCF
and now I've got to get back home to meet Amy. It's 3:25 PM. Yes, Amy and I are heading down
Blogging in My Office
to Da Vinci Gallery. I'm gonna bring my coffee with me. Well, Amy showed up and turn Amy and I all hung out at the front stoop on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. We talk about life and being in our 50s etc. It was good, robbery
Coming Home
that's for sure. We also went up to the fact that my room. And that was nice too. Just chilling out relaxing on a Sunday afternoon. Around 530, Amy and I then
Here She Comes
left them out and headed to South Philly. We
Chillin on the Steps :)
went on a scenic tour of South Philly via 21st St. and then we took a left at Baimbridge. She
Cute Dog
showed me the block that our son Ethan lives on and we couldn't find parking anywhere near the
At Salon
gallery and out parking lot was closed off. So, she just parked on the corner and I ran in and got the work.
Relaxing on Porch
I neglected to ask the woman there if there was any notification when we pick up our work from
Butters
Dupree Gallery. That's going to be this weeks project is to find out when the pick up the work from the
Going to S Philly
Dupree Gallery. She then dropped me off and I talked to Nina and have a quick slice of pizza
Had a Slice Here
at Rittenhouse pizza. It's the home of the grumpy owner. The pizza was just blah but at least my stomach
Add caption
has something in it. After I talk to her and went to Saxby's and try to make the Saxby's app work but again it
At Saxby's
was a problem. I'm gonna have someone from Saxby's  email me if they have a solution. funny thing
The View from Saxby's
is I did get an email from corporate version so I emailed them as well. Wearing a bra then
I am in the Zone
met up with me and we talked about the Saturday night event at the Broad Street Café that they went through. Veronica movie was a hit.
Heading Back Home

Someone even wanted her to make it a series. We then went to the 60 minute and suddenly
Mental Exercise
old man's row towards the wall near the entrance of the building.

I didn't state for the business meeting and hearted I would
Buy Copiers from Him!
be alternate in a group breath. The meeting is over and I said F-it it I'll just do it. Her pretty quickly caught the 48 watch I want to 17th and arch.
Email Version
I was sort of in a mini funk but I talked on the phone when I got home and I was all right side.

No comments: