Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Wednesday, April 13: Back at Elmwood, Going to Ridge. Good Result

Early AM
Good morning captains of industry. I managed to get in and shower and shop at the sunrise about 15 minutes late. Speaker meeting. I volunteered to chair
I Love Cool Buildings
 the speaker meeting every other week through May and June. I have 2 folks committed so far.
Coffee Joe
That's starts May 4. And I went to work and I had three walk-ins. Tumor originally scheduled for
Rittenhouse SQ
tomorrow and one of them was originally scheduled for the 26 time. I had scheduled a whole
View from Starbucks on 19th
mess of people on the 26 because none of them answered the phone. I'm now going to go home
56th Street EL
early since I'm going to help Sharon make application for medical coverage. This will be at the
Leaving Work 1:45pm
Ridge  District. I will pretend to be boyfriend not caseworker. Well on the way there by accidentally
Path to the Ridge
pushed The accelerator and the brake at same time. It was that and/or somebody hit me in the back, I'm
Catching the Trolley at 2:06pm
not sure. We hit a car but fortunately it wasn't very hard. We took numbers and chapter pictures.
A Old Quality Inn Was Here
It shouldn't come up anything no damage that I saw on the bumper. Sharon was very calm
24th and Aspen
and then we found a hefty some parking space to go to the rich district. We only waited an hour and
Taking Care of Business
Sharon found a nice man at the front desk and a nice case worker there. We were very very
The Ridge
fortunate to have the result that we did she got her medical coverage and that is the bottom line. After
Waiting
that she dropped me off at the Fairmount station on the Broad Street line I got off at Walnut Locust
Business
stop. I didn't walk to the Starbucks which is close to 15th and Locust. I had a banana and a drip coffee. It was
Ye Olde Sign @ the Broad St. Line
pretty good pretty good. I really don't know how I'm gonna feel when I going to therapy. I've been feeling a little bit tense. I don't know the reason
Riding that Train
but one. I have
15th and Walnut at 5pm
to make an appointment with Dr. Camil. I'm not gonna run on that theory. But I will mention it in passing I suppose. It's actually very sunny and windy day as we approach mid-April In news outside  my head , the legislature gave final approval  to medical marijuana here
in Pennsylvania. Governor Wolf indicated he will sign it. Pennsylvania legalizes medical marijuana 
Capitol erupts in joy!  I didn't think this would ever  happen in this conservative state. There must of had
some solid medical testimony.  It's now 6:03 PM and the Starbucks is pretty
Dinner Sat Night
Add caption
packed now. I'm again listening to the Byds album "The Notorious Byrd Brothers ."
I have been listening to this album pretty much non-stop since my vacation and in Toronto. Sharon's been texting me telling me how appreciative she is probably helping her get her medical I'm glad she's got it and That  it went smoothly.😊☺️ Well, I am going to have to get new earphones since the wire got yanked 1 too many times.
.

3 comments:

Stuart said...

pretend boyfriend gets the job done!

That might make a good T-Shirt slogan.

mkrull said...

Or as she calls me the Un husband

mkrull said...

Can you make me a T-shirt I'll pay for it