Saturday, April 09, 2016

Saturday, April 9: Gallery Sitting with Wet Snow

Heading to OCF
Hello! Welcome to cold wet snowy Saturday morning. Well I couldn't make it to the men's meeting completely exhausted & I thought I was coming down
My Fave Now!
with something. I did manage to get up
At OCF
around 830 P a.m. and get ready for the 10 o'clock meeting. I got some coffee at Rye bread and then
Salon
the door was locked so I went to go OCF Coffeehouse. I finished yesterday blog. Anytime just started
Heading to Larry's
and it's now 9:53 AM. I am next going to be going to Larry's. We went to Larry and hung out a little bit.
Meeting Larry
I hope Veronica with burning a CD. We next went to the AC Moore to help Larry find a frame for his
Burning a CD!
photos of his cruise. He was able to find frames. We then went to the dollar store and Veronica want
to buy a few things. I just wanted to
SNOW!!!!!
grab a few frames for a buck each. I also got a Nestea liter bottle 4 a buck! Larry then drove us to Wawa and a pizza place. Larry got coffee at Wawa and I go to the Da Vinci Art alliance. Check what a nice woman who
Picking Frames
Dollar Frames and Iced Tea
works at Da Vinci Art Alliance wrote about my photos!!  
I was extremely cool.
Was also completely unexpected and really made me feel nice. It's now 3:29 PM I'm by myself
Praise on Facebook
gallery setting. Amy was on able to make it but she didn't get much sleep last night and she has another class to teach tomorrow. 
The April 2016 Members Show

There is somebody upstairs so I'm not by myself literally. 2 professors
My View 
at the Fleischer were here. So far the only folks who can't came by. I met one of the artist studio upstairs and make her whole machine makes prince and I forgot the name of it. I did

Sold!!
get the password for my chrome book I was a little bit off. Well, I'm finishing up my pizza slice and I
Members Business Cards
have to start getting ready to lock her up and meet Larry and the gang up in West Philly for dinner and 
a movie. What a site manager came by and I knew closer up and turn off the light in the flag and sign.
Lights Out
Now it's time to head to West Philly. Walking up Da Vinci, the bus came rolling down the road and I caught it to market street. I

Woman and Train
walked from 7th to 8th Street up to 40th St. Or we could go to Pandora India. 
The food was very
A Year and a Half!!
good and everyone enjoyed it. We hung out about for awhile clock 7:15 p.m. Larry & I Took the bus up to 51st and Sansom to the Mosaic
40th St. Photo of the Day
Community Church. The other ones drove. We saw
Add caption
"the big short". I seen it before and it was very good. Meanwhile Sharon and I were texting each other
At Tandor 
often during the movie and afterward. Sharon has some kind of bite on her face swelled up. She's
Yum!!!!!!!
worried about it. I plan to go to pats house and pick up some medicine that Sharon says that he has.
Heading Downtown
Then I'm going to head home and chill Sharon's doing.

No comments: