Friday, April 08, 2016

Wednesday, April 6: Ride Back to Philly

Early AM on Bus
Good morning. I had to take Greyhound because I had the wrong date for my mega bus so I'm in New York City about the board the 9 o'clock
On the Bus
bus to Philadelphia. Arrive from Buffalo New York @ 730am.
NYC
I went up to the  3rd-floor and crashed a little bit to kill the time. Really looking forward to getting home. The bus came on time. We die birded to Mount Laurel New Jersey. It looks very green in the night. You
Port Authority Bus Terminal
Add caption
can make good baby there! 
The bus arrived in Philly and then I waited about 10 minutes and 48
New  York
bus back to Fairmount. Really looking forward to getting a nice shower and get some coffee and all that
Arriving to Philly
good stuff. Been a long day thus far and it's almost noon. Roy did come home and watch some

provisions and talk to Sharon for a 
while. I got 4 Bernie Sanders bumper stickers in the mail
while I was gone.
Sharon and I put them up in the front door. So I decided
I would just get some coffee and hang out with Sharon as she does up a client of hers. You know
RyBread
I rarely have days where I can just sit and do much of nothing. I do need to be energized for tomorrow
Sharon at Work
since it's her first day back after being gone a week. We all know how that is with welfare.
View from Steps
It's going to good just hanging out with Sharon. It was better as we enjoyed the unseasonably cool
Butters on My Lap
weather we're having along the east coast. Well after Sharon took care of a customer, she gave 
About to get a Haircut!
me a quick haircut and shave. We decided to get something to eat at little Pete's. It was very timely and eat because I hadn't eaten in Sharon was pretty darn hungry. I had a chicken cheesesteak and Sharon had some scrapple and toast. I then took a shower and and finished off shaving my face. Sharon decided to go with me to Da Vinci and we took her car there.
 This was very helpful especially since he found a pretty close parking spot. It didn't matter that you're about 510 minutes late because
Little Pete's
Sharon and Larry



My Pieces
the gallery was packed! All in all I would heard they're 70 pieces of art that this member membership
One of Amy's Paintings
show. Amy's work looked good The 2 I entered were tucked around the corner next to a prize winner. I think
The Artist and His Photograph
the show is diverse and the placement of the art was well done. I think Amy will agree with me.
It was Packed!
Afterword sure grow learn and I back. We dropped off Larry and market share and I kept driving on
The Salon
Fairmount and I'm glad. It was good to get a ride it to me tonight a lot simpler.

No comments: