Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Tuesday April 19: Spring is Here 😃

View Via Uber
Good morning everyone. Once again I had a disturbing dream. This time there is no death but there was massive amounts of confusion. I was on a trip
The Bus Stop
and I knew a lot of people in this dream. I got into trouble during the trip and miss my flight to
View Near 21st Street
Midland Texas. I got up around 7 AM and took Cooper to get the
Morning from Saxby's
sunrise at a decent hour. Afterwords I hung out with a random dude from the meeting. It was OK. He's
Add caption
a bit stranger than me. I was fortunate the 21 bus came floating by and I decided I catch that
A Packed 21 Bus
and risk the fact that I'll be standing still about 34th St. get up and arise like robots. When were
Former Synagogue
finished 40th St. it'll pretty much empty out! Well it work I wasn't nearly as tired so I finished one sanction packet and I'm about to finish another. I'm
Next to Office
going up to 15 hoagies and Nonesuch for myself and two other
Leaving Work
coworkers. Staff meeting at 2 o'clock. So for only one of my appointments is coming. That explains
Add caption
why I was able to sanction packets. After work I decided at this time out going to the gym after work.
At the Gym
I had it on down and made it. I walk the treadmill for an hour and a slight incline for an hour. It felt good.
Wonderful Sunset
My  right foot is pretty sore but not horribly. Sharon and I ordered out some Chinese food. I watched
OCF Coffeehouse
that 1980s show show called family ties with Michael J Fox. What is lecture corny with Meredith
Home
Baxter-Barney. The ultimate blonde at the 1980s. Maybe I won't have a weird dream tonight. We
talked on the phone tonight twice. Good night

No comments: