Friday, April 08, 2016

Thursday, April 7: Back 2 Work and the Philadelphia Orchestra

Rybread
Good birthday to all of you. As a reminder that I am back in Philadelphia in the real world, it took a while to get here. Traffic was bad. I did
View from Cab
manage to get my coffee and my snacks. The round up if this weekend
Low on Data
but there's no way I can go because I'm gallery sitting and I just need to stay home after a week holiday
Trolley
 in Buffalo, Warren and Toronto. Well I got to work and I had 36 alert waiting for me as well as catching
Plastered on EL
up with the appointments I made last Wednesday the 29th. I didn't get a lot of phone calls tonight
The News
nobody show up today so that was a great help. My supervisor either so I was pretty much left alone.
A Different Starbucks
Next I started on the alerts and got about 10 of them technically done. As work ended I discovered I
Waiting for My Americano
didn't have my keys in my jacket. I check my coat and I shaked it around. No there was no jingling sound of the
The Kimmel Center
keys. I was been invited by Bob and Pat to go see the field of your orchestra for free. I was feeling a
Pat as a Free Man
little agitated and I wasn't sure I wanted to go but I went anyhow. It was pretty cool and after the concert
I realized that my keys were in my jacket. They were lodged somewhere in the jacket where they didn't move. Boy was I relieved! After he concert we
Cool at the Kimmel
decided to go to groovy. I was in trouble for what
Our View of Free Concert
I said what the heck something different on Thursday night. After that guy ended up walking home due to a Uber
At Doobies
 mixup. Talk to Amy and Paul sleep with Freddy to tell you good night. 

No comments: