Thursday, April 28, 2016

Tuesday, April 26: Primary day on Edge

Greetings. Today is Pennsylvania primary day Tuesday, April 22. Pennsylvania behind my delegates
Catching the Bus
up for grabs today. The Pondens expect Harold Hillary Clinton and Donald trump to win handily today.
RIP Prince
Big? Is going to win Attorney General Democratic primary. I'm gonna book for Josh Schapiro myself.
Saxby's
I'm really unsure about the US from her and Katie McGinty. She was being supported by all the
View from the  21 Bus
Democratic bigwig. I think they're upset because law to their current senator Patrick Toomey.
Add caption
Well man who world and five my head. I went to sunrise and afterwards helped out a friend with getting
Add caption
through to the office. He called to change center and he's gonna take care of his business tomorrow.
Add caption
I wish him luck. I'm right now struggling with lower back stiffness and pain. When I went to the gym on Saturday I turned it a certain way
On Messenger
and it's been often on again sore since  
then. Well, two thirds
Heading Home

of my people didn't show up today. I think maybe four showed up today total I didn't finish the alert
W. Philly from the EL
that I have so far but I thought my supervisors desk I have a bunch more waiting for me to
Heading  Home
be downloaded. Should a lot more normal today. My lower back felt tender but it wasn't hurting. I
Add caption
managed to download the exercise regimen we signed up for and notes for the meeting tonight
Fairmount
at 7:30. I just got out of work and I'm ready to take the train out so I can vote in the Pennsylvania primary.
Add caption
Today was a lot more productive at work than yesterday that's for sure. I'm going to vote and go to
Add caption
a meeting at 7:30 PM if I motivated I will hit the gym after the meeting🤔🤔
What a bus going quickly and I went to vote. I then found
Add caption
out I was wrong polling place. I was completely relieved. After that Sharon and I went to OCF
Fairmount Ave Double Rainbow
coffee house. Sharon did not like the place at all. This was especially after the dude insisted  that
Add caption
we move because he wanted to mop up near the window. She didn't like  the snooty young people attitude  that I just got used to there. While she was
A Near Sweep 4 Clinton
getting stressed out I was just tired and
The Nominee!!
 much to say. didn't haveThe  business meeting went pretty well. My brain was awake
Where is Puddles Singing "Royals"
he know my body was crying to her. Somebody said "way to go Mark." That made me feel pretty good.
 I had to miss a bus because my phone died. I went to a hoagie place at 3rd & Arch and I bought myself in a an Italian hoagie. I mainly bought it to see Hillary Clinton speak and charge my phone at the place. I'm now on the bus heading home. I should be there in about 15 minutes.  She won Pennsylvania. Trump won all 5 primaries. Hillary Clinton 14 out of five of the state. McGinty Schapiro won. I voted for them and I was glad to hear the Chaka Fattah the indicted Congressman lost to Dwight Evans.

No comments: