Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Tuesday, April 12: South Philly for Work

Good morning here in South Philadelphia. I went to the sunrise which had a very interesting business meeting. Earlier we heard "it's the strawberries." I managed 
Add caption
to get a ride from the sunrise to the south
Add caption
district office which is on broad and federal. It was nasty rain outside. I got there faster even with the trash truck backing us up.
South District
We were put into a conference room with some computer but with no printers. Not much work was
Fancy Entrence to South 
expected be done. I saw this is an opportunity to try to get something done. I found a phone
Memories from Fred Whering
tried to call my clients after I pick no Winston looked up all the phone numbers.
Broad Street
Yes but what I had to do was since I couldn't get on the old CIS, I use the new CIS.  I took one my
New Building
PA 1706 that I had emailed myself yesterday, & made 9 individual files and emailed them to
Broad Street Line
myself so I can print them tomorrow then I'm going to print  the PA 1706 for the people I could not get
Divine Lorraine
a hold of  on the phone… good getting that work done despite the barriers to getting in my way. Well
Fairmount Ave
I left a little bit early cause I want to also left before me. The Broad Street line was right there in front of the building
OCF
practically and I took it to the
 Fairmount station. I then walked to the OCF coffee house
Great Hairdo
which is about eight blocks away. Hung out there and then went to the clubhouse. After that
Eastern State
Sharon text me that she was at Pete's so I'm out of there and we hung out there for a little while. Then
Meeting Sharon
came home and I took out the garbage. I then ate and went to sleep.

No comments: