Friday, April 15, 2016

Friday, April 15: Good Start at Work and Bishops

24th Street
Well I got up in time and made it to sunrise not horribly late but I was still late. Afterwords I went up to the Starbucks coffee at 19th St. and wrote up
Catching the 7 Bus
yesterday's blog post. I did find out that I'm 90%
Getting off the 7 & Boarding the 32
done my my data limit. I have at least 10 days left. So I had to go back to being miserly again and be
View from the Bus
a Wi-Fi horn look for Wi-Fi hotspots. It's a sunny day out here it's now 1:39 PM and I went to the fresh
Cool Effects
grocer to get myself some food drink and yogurt. I got my desk meat yogurt that's 80 cal. It wasn't a brand
Continued Construction @ 19th
she thought it was but it does have 80 cal. Well my friend at work was perfectly fine with the yogurt I got. I then got to work finished off the alerts that were there and started to look at the sanction
View from the Starbucks
book. I did do a massive cleanup. I may have six sanctions remaining that are ready to be sanctioned. I sent a request downtown for a DHS check. Then I
Arriving to Work
started on my on the 845 left. One of them is
Ludlow Street
done and to others were gone from another district. I hope to write up at least two sanctions on Monday.
It's 5:25 PM and it's a beautiful spring day here in West Philly. When I go downtown I will make a payment to New Jersey and buy
Jackie Robinson
another set of headphones well I'm downtown now 7:25 PM.
Using a $100 Bill at a Bodega
I prepared the business and I've been chilling out here at the coffee Joe and blocking and writing
56th Street
people on Facebook. Yes, I feel actually rested on a Friday afternoon when I'm usually exhausted.
Got My Earphones Here
I think today went pretty well at work I feel like I've cleaned up a little bit and I can do some sanctions
Center City
for the first time in a month. Why did end up with coffee Joe after hitting the TD Bank making my
Paying It Forward.
payment and buy new earphones at the five below. I then headed on home and met up with Sharon
Getting Coffee
at the bishops. I hung around with the Jean and Darrell experience at the bishops. We also
Outside Coffee Joe
experienced really loud young girls. There are eight of them squealing with an ugly looking dude in a
Add caption
beard nearby. They left and there when I talked about the Phillies which I know nothing about
Waiting
anymore. They were busy losing to the Washington nationals 9 to 1. Ryan Howard did hit a
Sharon
home run prevent the shot out. About 1015 I'll text for me me and realize that I needed to go home
At the Bishops
. I had fun but they were getting more buzz than I was getting more board.

No comments: