Saturday, April 23, 2016

Friday, April 22: Work and Center City

Well I got up in time. But I took a shower and I lost track of time. Took the bus over to the sunrise and I made it there about 20 minutes late.
RyBread
I feel pretty good though before and after the meeting which was
Bumped into a Friend
a nice change of pace. Went to Zaxby's and stead of blocking I watch puddles the clown. He does
Church of the Holy Trinity
a real good rendition of "Royals". Which I never get tired of listening. I happen to the trolley and then
Fun with Filters 
caught the El . I was almost 15 minutes late but I made it out just in time. Next I started catching up with some of the paperwork and less but I had to get two. It was a pretty uneventful day at work I'm a saint. I did clear up my alarm and started to do the people that were supposed
19th Street
to be enrolled this week. A lot of them did not enroll. My guess it's about 9 of my people. Two of them
The EL Westbound
already scheduled until Monday. The other ones I could not get a hold of the phone. It was weird
Don't Want to go to this Strip Club!
with the phones. A lot of numbers I called gave a "all circuits are busy now." I wasn't sure was my
Lunch Time
phone of the funds I was calling. I'm guessing it was the phone calling since I didn't get through to couple of
Getting My Greens 4 Lunch

people. A bit of work and don't my desk a little bit. The assistant administrator didn't come by
Westbound at 5:30PM

and check so I got out without her seeing me. I'm sitting  a coffee shop waiting for the rain to start. Then going to get my room and I a couple place the pizza while she takes her nap. I went to
Top Stories
Five Below
the five below and got another set of headphones from pipe busted the other ones by having The cord
15th and Walnut
getting stuck in something & me pulling against it. I then went to coffee Joe and had two coffees and
View from the Apple Sotre
people watch and a little blogging. I next headed on back and caught the seven bus at 22nd St. with
Coffee Joe
only a five minute wait. I then went to Luigi's Pizza Fresca and picked up two slices one for Sharon,
which was a margarita slice and one for me. I did get home without spilling drinks all of the pizza box. I
The 7. Coming get me Home
then went upstairs and was going to watch Netflix. Instead of just watch my normal stuff. I did a
At Coffee Joe
little bit. Then I decided I just need to go to sleep going after midnight.

No comments: