Friday, March 25, 2016

Wednesday, March 23:Working in West Philly and Apt Downtown

 A good spring day to all of you. I got up a little bit late showed up to the sunrise a little bit late so I took a cab since after 7:09 AM 48 bus doesn't run on 
Towards the Bus
time. I went to the sunrise and it was most crowded I think
19th Near Sansom
I've ever seen it in the four years I've been going there. I didn't hung out at Saxby's with John made
Oatmeal Cookie
myself late to work but it was worth it we had a really fun conversation. One day I'm gonna Rent-A-Car
Lunch Room
and him and I are going to road trip it to Millville in South Jersey. Talked about it a month ago and will
Heading Home
do it when the weathers nice. Well, at work my fear of a overpayment meeting didn't materialize
19th Street
so I was able to move on and get some work done. I meant through my overdue sanction list and double
Chemistry I am missing
checked in the sanction book that we have at work. I finally saw the fruits of my labor. I even rode up to
Just Arrived in W. Philly
sanctions today. It was a good day at work. They'll probably be changes next week and stuff will happen
Home of Cat
probably while I'm on vacation which starts a week from today. Well it was time to feed the cat. I want
Heading Downtown
to get a battery for my company appointment you have the key. Right. The money really came in
Almost 7:30
handy that's for sure! I made it in time for the appointment by falling asleep after I fed the cat. I, by
a total miracle managed to get up at 7:08. I was pretty sleepy but not really came in handy. So I
Not Too Late
went to my appointment and it went pretty well. I was pretty calm sleepy. I didn't took the bus
March Madness
home and saw what Sharon told her studio used to be. It is now an apartment on the first floor. It looks
Heading Home
kind of funky. I didn't win home and chilled out and watch some political news and some John Oliver
Where Utra Once Was!
and Bill Maur videos

No comments: